Electrical engineering technology combines a range of professional skill sets in electronics, electrical systems and their maintenance. The online BSET in Electrical Engineering Technology program at ODU is intended for individuals who want to further knowledge in solving complex technical issues and gain leadership and communication skills.
Specific areas of study offered online within this degree program include:
- Communication Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Embedded Systems Technology
- Mechatronics Systems Technology
- Power Systems Technology
Credits to complete this bachelor-completion range per concentration, from about 127-128 credits, including transfer credits.
- Must have completed the first two years of college coursework (60 credits)
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges