ODU’s online Modeling and Simulation Engineering program combines foundational knowledge in mathematics and basic sciences with engineering and technological skill sets. Enroll in courses ranging in topics from simulation software design and computer graphics and visualization to concepts in engineering ethics and project management.
This degree is intended to provide graduates for:
- Entrance into the workforce
- Continued studies in a graduate program
- Added credentials and licensure
This is a bachelor completion program. A minimum of 127 credits is required, including transfer credits.
- Must have completed the first two years of college coursework (60 credits)
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges