Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Old Dominion University is designed for registered nurses looking to become more valuable in their current positions or advance their careers and lead other nursing professionals. The knowledge and experience gained in this program can provide graduates with greater career mobility and lead to new opportunities in:
- Advanced Practice Nursing (NP, CNS, CRNA, CNM)
- Nursing Management and Administration
- Community/Non-profit Organizations
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment Sales/Consult
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$335.00
Out of State Rate:$369.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 66 credits, including 33 experiential learning credits granted as students progress through the program
- Must currently hold licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Official College Transcript (from ALL previously attended institutions)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program is not available in the following states: Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.