The online BS in Human Services degree program is designed to provide students with:
- Knowledge of the roles and functions of human services professionals and agencies
- An understanding of the characteristics of human growth and development
- Basic skills related to program evaluation, grant writing, and fundraising
Graduates are prepared to pursue employment as human service practitioners, case workers, counselors, and advocates for disadvantaged individuals and groups.
This degree is also offered as a bachelor-completion program.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges