Bachelor of Science in Human Services
The online BS in Human Services degree program is designed to provide students with:
- Knowledge of the roles and functions of human services professionals and agencies
- An understanding of the characteristics of human growth and development
- Basic skills related to program evaluation, grant writing, and fundraising
Graduates are prepared to pursue employment as human service practitioners, case workers, counselors, and advocates for disadvantaged individuals and groups.
This degree is also offered as a bachelor-completion program.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$335.00
Out of State Rate:$369.00
Additional Fees :$2,472.00
Fees Overview :
- General Services Fee (per semester): $9
- Technology Fee (per credit): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,672.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$46,752.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.