The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Oklahoma Wesleyan University is a journey of knowledge, personal experience, and faith, designed to help students improve their professional characters and self-awareness as caregivers. The curriculum builds upon students' previous nursing education and experience while providing a deeper perspective on the art and science of nursing. Graduates are prepared to assume a variety of leadership positions in the nursing field and/or pursue graduate education.
Degree completion requires a minimum of 126 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core nursing curriculum: 45 credits
- Students not entering with an Associate’s degree must submit proof of a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts verifying a minimum of 60 transferable college credit hours
- Applicants with a Diploma from a hospital school of Nursing may transfer in 40 credit hours
- An overall grade point average of 2.5 in previous college work (Applicants with a GPA below 2.5 may be admitted on a conditional basis.)
- Proof of current unencumbered United States RN licensure
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission