Oklahoma Wesleyan University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Oklahoma Wesleyan University is a journey of knowledge, personal experience, and faith, designed to help students improve their professional characters and self-awareness as caregivers. The curriculum builds upon students' previous nursing education and experience while providing a deeper perspective on the art and science of nursing. Graduates are prepared to assume a variety of leadership positions in the nursing field and/or pursue graduate education.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$442.22
Out of State Rate:$442.22
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $415
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Registration Fee* (one-time): $50
- Educational Resource Fee (per credit): $20
- Trimester Technology Fee (per term): $65
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $80
*Registration fee waived for military.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 126 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core nursing curriculum: 45 credits
- Students not entering with an Associate’s degree must submit proof of a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts verifying a minimum of 60 transferable college credit hours
- Applicants with a Diploma from a hospital school of Nursing may transfer in 40 credit hours
- An overall grade point average of 2.5 in previous college work (Applicants with a GPA below 2.5 may be admitted on a conditional basis.)
- Proof of current unencumbered United States RN licensure
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.