Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Oklahoma Wesleyan University is a journey of knowledge, personal experience, and faith, designed to help students improve their professional characters and self-awareness as caregivers. The curriculum builds upon students' previous nursing education and experience while providing a deeper perspective on the art and science of nursing. Graduates are prepared to assume a variety of leadership positions in the nursing field and/or pursue graduate education.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 126 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core nursing curriculum: 45 credits
- Students not entering with an Associate’s degree must submit proof of a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts verifying a minimum of 60 transferable college credit hours
- Applicants with a Diploma from a hospital school of Nursing may transfer in 40 credit hours
- An overall grade point average of 2.5 in previous college work (Applicants with a GPA below 2.5 may be admitted on a conditional basis.)
- Proof of current unencumbered United States RN licensure
Oklahoma Wesleyan University began as Colorado Springs Bible College in 1910 and became Oklahoma Wesleyan University in 2001, a name change that occurred when the university expanded to offer graduate degrees. Today, the private, not-for-profit OKWU has continued to move forward, retaining its founding evangelical Christian principles that integrate scholarship, character, integrity, servanthood, community, and stewardship.
OWU offers programs leading to associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees in the following schools:
- Chesapeake Energy School of Business
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Ministry and Christian Thought
- School of Education
- School of Nursing
- School of Adult and Graduate Studies
Degrees at all levels are available in both traditional residential and online formats through the School of Adult and Graduate Studies.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.