The online MSN degree program from Oklahoma Wesleyan University is designed for experienced nurses who are seeking roles that require advanced practice skills in order to function as providers and organizers of the health care delivery process or as faculty members in a nursing education program. Students complete the MSN core courses, after which they must choose one of the following concentration tracks:
- Nursing Administration – focuses on topics such as health care systems, corporate financial management, and human resource leadership
- Nursing Education – explores subjects like curriculum design, innovation, and evaluation, transformational nursing, and assesment strategies
- An official transcript showing a conferred Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university in the United States or a foreign college or university which is approved by an international transcript evaluation organization recognized by Oklahoma Wesleyan University.
- Any other official transcripts needed to verify undergraduate prerequisite courses or graduate transfer credit. Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate coursework toward a graduate degree, provided that the courses are approved by the Dean of the School.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission