Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Oklahoma Wesleyan University is designed for experienced nurses who are seeking roles that require advanced practice skills in order to function as providers and organizers of the health care delivery process or as faculty members in a nursing education program. Students complete the MSN core courses, after which they must choose one of the following concentration tracks:
- Nursing Administration - focuses on topics such as health care systems, corporate financial management, and human resource leadership
- Nursing Education - explores subjects like curriculum design, innovation, and evaluation, transformational nursing, and assesment strategies
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$515.00
Out of State Rate:$515.00
Additional Fees :$410.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduate Graduation Fee (one-time): $130
- Online Class Fee (per course): $20
- Registration Fee (one-time): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,405.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,405.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An official transcript showing a conferred Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university in the United States or a foreign college or university which is approved by an international transcript evaluation organization recognized by Oklahoma Wesleyan University.
- Any other official transcripts needed to verify undergraduate prerequisite courses or graduate transfer credit. Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate coursework toward a graduate degree, provided that the courses are approved by the Dean of the School.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.