The online post-baccalaureate financial planning certificate focuses on investments, insurance, and estate and retirement planning for families.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
The online Family Financial Planning program is offered through:
- Iowa State University
- Montana State University
- North Dakota State University
- Oklahoma State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Missouri
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Oklahoma State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students will need to choose and apply at a single home university. Requirements may vary.