OSU-OKC offers the online AS in Health Care Administration. This program provides students with the tools they need to support today’s complex health care organization. Graduates will enter into a career field where remarkable changes in health care policies and administration have increased the need for excellent administrators in all health care facilities.
Potential career opportunities:
- Billing, coding and information technologies
- Front-office clerical and office management
- Long-term care facilities administration
- Hospital administration
- Sales and marketing
The skills and knowledge base of health care administrators are critical to the success of any health care organization.
- College transcripts from any and all previously attended accredited colleges, if applicable
- High school transcript or equivalent (waived for any student with 24 or more college credit hours, or for any student 21 or older)
- ACT/SAT test scores during the last three years accepted to determine course placement
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission