A Master of Business Administration degree in Project Management is available to the working student through Oklahoma Christian University online. This program is designed for working adults seeking to enhance their professional skills. Faculty are leaders in industry and guide students through a rigorous curriculum of foundational business topics mixed with specialized courses:
- Management science and operations
- Technology management
- Quality assurance and control
Students will gain critical techniques, tools, methods and concepts necessary for leading in today’s challenging marketplace. Learn to build and sustain organizational goals and develop decision-making skills taking professionals to the top of the corporate ladder. Earn an online MBA with OCU today.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission