A concentration in Nonprofit Organization Management is available through the Oklahoma Christian University online MBA program. Designed for working adults, this program covers foundational aspects of business mixed with specialized courses in a flexible and accessible format. Faculty with real-world industry experience lead students through courses such as:
- Nonprofit leadership and management
- Governance and finance
- Human resources management
Cover topics including social entrepreneurship, sustainability, organizational performance and more. Discover distinguished ethics and principles of business in a Christ-centered environment. Develop into a leader and effect change in today’s competitive marketplace with an advanced OCU degree.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission