Earn a Master of Business Administration degree in Marketing at Oklahoma Christian University online. This competitive industry requires a global perspective, deep research skills and technological skills, all offered in this online MBA. Faculty bring applicable research and business expertise to the classroom, leading students through courses including:
- Approaches and methods of research
- International marketing strategies
Critical knowledge is gained through an in-depth comprehension of valuation, standardization versus adaptation, problem-solving and more. Students may take advantage of career development services, allowing the working professional to explore more extensive and promotional opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission