A Master of Business Administration degree in Human Resources is available online with Oklahoma Christian University. Designed for working adults, this degree program is flexible and allows for a distinct balance between career, academia, and other life commitments. Faculty have practical and applicable business and research experience and guide students through specialized courses covering:
- Principles and techniques of HR management
- Compensation and benefits
- Strategic elements of HR
Examine key business theories in development, training and law. Discover how to integrate behavioral sciences into HR functions and techniques. Help achieve corporate goals in line with management and executive practice with this online MBA at OCU.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission