An online MBA in Health Services Management is available through Oklahoma Christian University. Students in this concentration are on a track for management positions in various health care administrative professions. This curriculum covers core foundational topics in business, including finance, strategy, economic issues and more. Specialized courses involve:
- Organization and operations of health care systems
- Hospital operations and management
- Planning and implementation
- Financial issues
Faculty with real-world business and research experience guide students through this rigorous online program. Students will learn through a Christian-rooted format, defining the ethics and sustainable practices in staffing, public health and the importance of patient satisfaction in today’s complex health care industry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission