Oklahoma Christian University offers an online MBA in Accounting to working professionals. Students in this program are led by faculty with practical field and research experience in today’s industry. Along with a foundational core of business courses, the accounting concentration provides a coverage of the following:
- Accounting theory
- Advanced auditing concepts
- Advanced financial accounting
Study the tools and techniques required to enter and excel in a competitive marketplace. Take hold of your career path through identification and application of concepts in real-world scenarios, managerial decision-making and practice with Oklahoma Christian University.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission