Master of Science in Nursing
Oklahoma Baptist University
The online MSN degree program from Oklahoma Baptist Univeristy builds upon undergraduate nursing knowledge and skills to prepare advanced nurses for the delivery of health care to diverse populations, as well as leadership roles in rapidly changing health care systems. Students are offered two distinct tracks designed to suit their unique personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Education
- Global Nursing
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the United States
- Successful completion of a basic statistics course
- A baccalaureate degree with an upper division major in nursing from a program accredited by an approved nursing accrediting body
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of coursework toward the undergraduate nursing degree
- One-year work experience as a registered nurse is preferred but not required
- Official Academic Transcript
- A current Resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Forms
Oklahoma Baptist University was founded in 1910 when it was authorized by the State Baptist Convention. The university changed its name to The Oklahoma Baptist University in 1920. The stated purpose of Oklahoma Baptist University is "to transform lives by equipping students to pursue academic excellence, integrate faith with all areas of knowledge, engage in a diverse world, and live worthy of the high calling of God in Christ." Oklahoma Baptist University is a private, four-year, not-for-profit institution and is located in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Baptist University awards bachelor’s degrees and master's degrees from the following colleges:
- College of Business
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Science and Mathematics
- College of Theology and Ministry
In addition to degree programs, students can also earn certificates in the areas of Business and Nursing. Online degree programs are offered through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.