The Master of Information & Telecommunication Systems program is designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to design, deploy and operate complex networks and information systems. Graduates are prepared for management and policy issues related to data and voice networks.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Relevant undergraduate coursework
- Have taken at least one statistics course as an undergraduate
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- GRE / GMAT (waived for applicants with sufficient IT work experience)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission