Master of Information & Telecommunication Systems
The Master of Information & Telecommunication Systems program is designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to design, deploy and operate complex networks and information systems. Graduates are prepared for management and policy issues related to data and voice networks.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$625.00
Out of State Rate:$644.00
Additional Fees :$576.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $16
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,076.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,760.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Relevant undergraduate coursework
- Have taken at least one statistics course as an undergraduate
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- GRE / GMAT (waived for applicants with sufficient IT work experience)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.