Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are 5-weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options.
- Get started quickly -- eight start dates each year.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$242.20
Out of State Rate:$245.20
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $240
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $243
- Student Info/System Network Fee (per semester): $33
International Students Accepted:No
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online program: 60 credits
- Hold a conferred associate degree or diploma in nursing from a state-board-of-nursing-approved program
- Have a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA from all previously attended postsecondary institutions
- Hold an active U.S. nursing license
- Have transferable equivalent of Ohio University's ENG 1510 Writing and Rhetoric I
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Must be a resident of Resident of Ohio, California, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.