Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are 5-weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options.
- Get started quickly -- eight start dates each year.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online program: 60 credits
- Hold a conferred associate degree or diploma in nursing from a state-board-of-nursing-approved program
- Have a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA from all previously attended postsecondary institutions
- Hold an active U.S. nursing license
- Have transferable equivalent of Ohio University's ENG 1510 Writing and Rhetoric I
Must be a resident of Resident of Ohio, California, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia.
Regionally accredited Ohio University eCampus provides a range of distance education learning opportunities, extending from undergraduate associate's and bachelor’s degrees to master’s programs. Asynchronous schedules and latest technology delivery systems provide needed flexibility for adult students.
Associate’s degrees provide a starting point. Combine online coursework, print-based classes, and independent learning environments to earn your two year degree.
Build your education by completing a bachelor’s program. You can transfer credits in, or apply your associate’s degree to a four-year program. Degrees range from business and technology majors to nursing and healthcare.
Take the next step and earn a master's degree. A wide range of master’s programs afford working professionals the ability to advance careers without leaving home. Pursue online master’s programs through the:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business
- Patton College of Education
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology
- Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.