Bachelor of Science in Applied Management
The online Applied Management degree is tailored for professionals that want to be effective leaders in today’s complex business environments.
- Analyze financial statements
- Create budgets
- Supervise employees
- Conductmarket research
- Manage projects and processes
- A conferred associate degree completed at a regionally accredited community college, regional campus, technical college, or university (60 or more semester hours or 90 or more quarter hours)
- Combined grade point average (g.p.a.) of 2.0 or higher
- Ohio University offers an online associate’s degrees as a pathway for students with no college experience.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission