The online Bachelor of Applied Human and Consumer Sciences is designed for professionals interested in furthering careers in human service agencies, retail and hospitality establishments, rental agencies, health care offices, technology service centers, customer service call centers, law enforcement offices, and more.
- Communicate clearly
- Interact well with people
- Demonstrate ethical leadership
- Develop effective problem-solving skills
- A conferred associate degree (AA, AS or AAS) or 60 semester credit hours from a regionally accredited community college, regional campus, technical college or university
- Combined grade point average (g.p.a.) of 2.0 or higher
- Ohio University offers an online associate’s degrees as a pathway for students with no college experience.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission