Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Ohio State University prepares graduates for advanced practice nursing in a variety of clinical settings ranging from private practices, clinics, hospitals, and businesses to managed care organizations and governmental agencies. Graduates enter the workforce with the skills and competencies to:
- Assume an advanced nursing role in a specialty area
- Put theory and research into practice with individuals, families, and communities
- Develop, implement, and assess nursing strategies to assure quality of care
- Utilize leadership skills for positive change in policies at the local, regional, and national level
- Adapt professionally to the constantly changing healthcare environment and contribute to the advancement of the profession
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$7,662.00
Out of State Rate:$7,662.00
Additional Fees :$1,420.00
Fees Overview :
- Distance Learning Fee (per semester): $100
- General Fee (per semester): $184
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$39,730.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$39,730.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited nursing program at the time of enrollment in the graduate program or licensure as an RN and graduation from an accredited baccalaureate program
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Competitive applicants can have higher undergraduate GPAs. The average grade point average of applicants who are admitted to the program is approximately a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Many applicants do not need to submit a GRE score. GRE scores will only be required for applicants who meet any of the following criteria: Applicant has a total combined undergraduate GPA below a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; or, Applicant has a total combined graduate GPA below a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; or, Applicant has previous coursework completed at an unaccredited college or university as determined by the university’s Graduate Admissions Office (Contact email@example.com for additional information); or, Applicant is interested in being considered for nomination in the Graduate School's University Fellowship competition.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Residents of some states are not authorized to apply, please contact the school for more information.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.