Ohio State University offers the online Master of Applied Clinical & Preclinical Research. This program prepares graduates to excel as effective administrators, regulatory compliance specialists, and research team members in clinical and preclinical research. It offers a multidisciplinary curriculum, covering the theory and practice of research methods and statistics, the ethics of human subject and animal research, the science of pharmacology and medical product regulation, and the business of research operations and management.
Two interdisciplinary specializations are offered:
- Clinical Research Management – directed by the College of Nursing
- Regulatory Affairs – directed by the Colleges of Pharmacy
Graduates will have acquired the skills and knowledge required to conduct, manage, and regulate clinical and preclinical trials.
- Online curriculum: 36 credits
- Completion of bachelor degree in any field from an accredited university
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Current Resume or CV
- Purpose and goals statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE test scores (waived for applicants with a 3.0 GPA or higher and who graduated from an accredited college or university)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission