The M.Div. at Alliance Theological Seminary is a transformational, multicultural experience. Our students come from over thirty different nations and fifty different denominations. This powerful diversity is one of the key elements that sets us apart from other seminaries. Your ATS education will intentionally integrate biblical and theological truths with sociology, anthropology, and other disciplines, preparing you for effective holistic ministry.
- Lay a foundation for ongoing spiritual formation including personal development, moral integrity, and spiritual maturity.
- Gain knowledge and be able to apply methodology in biblical studies, theology, and cultural understandings.
- Gain an appreciation of the relational nature of ministry through the experience of being mentored and mentoring others, and through learning and practicing interpersonal ministry skills.
- Be able to understand and practice integration of the personal, theological, and practical components of holistic ministry.
- Have ministry skills for a broad range of Christian service responsibilities, and will be able to demonstrate competency in classroom and internship environments (in particular, those skills necessary for licensed and/or ordained ministry within the C&MA and other denominations).
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Nyack College is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent