Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Nova Southeastern University is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and skills required to excel in their careers and/or pursue graduate education. Graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Integrate knowledge, theory, and evidence-based research into current nursing practice
- Assume leadership roles as registered professional nurses in health care systems and diverse community settings
- Engage in activities for continued professional growth
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$448.30
Out of State Rate:$448.30
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $403
- HPD General Access Fee (per year): $145
- NSU Service Fee (per year): $1350
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 127 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core BSN curriculum: 36 credits
- Must hold a current, active, unencumbered United States R.N. license (Students residing in the state of Florida must hold an active, unencumbered Florida nursing license.)
- Overall GPA of 2.6 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Must have completed 36 semester hours of undergraduate general education courses (from a regionally accredited college or university) and received a grade of C (2.0) or higher
- Must have graduated from a college or university that is regionally accredited and a nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (formerly National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Applicants who graduated from a diploma program will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.