Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Nova Southeastern University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Nova Southeastern University is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and skills required to excel in their careers and/or pursue graduate education. Graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Integrate knowledge, theory, and evidence-based research into current nursing practice
- Assume leadership roles as registered professional nurses in health care systems and diverse community settings
- Engage in activities for continued professional growth
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 127 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core BSN curriculum: 36 credits
- Must hold a current, active, unencumbered United States R.N. license (Students residing in the state of Florida must hold an active, unencumbered Florida nursing license.)
- Overall GPA of 2.6 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Must have completed 36 semester hours of undergraduate general education courses (from a regionally accredited college or university) and received a grade of C (2.0) or higher
- Must have graduated from a college or university that is regionally accredited and a nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (formerly National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Applicants who graduated from a diploma program will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Nova Southeastern University may have started as a small independent not-for-profit university when it first educated its first students in 1964, however this Ft. Lauderdale campus followed the lead of many growing movements from the sixties and quickly expanded into a modern global facility promoting distance learning by 1972. Today, NSU hosts field-based programs in more than twenty states, as well as internationally.
Nova Southeastern University awards associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist and doctorate degrees. Nova Southeastern University offers a large number of online degree programs to accommodate a wide range of students. Students can choose from online undergraduate degrees and graduate degrees. Online classes at Nova Southeastern University occur in both synchronous and asynchronous formats to best facilitate an interactive environment between students and faculty.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.