The online master’s program in Developmental Disabilities is intended for professionals working in community-based or governmental agencies who wish to further careers in human services, counseling, and public policy. It is also beneficial to anyone working within the fields of nursing and education.
Coursework focuses on the developmental issues across the life-span.
- Leadership / Advocacy
- Adult Services / Transition
- Early Childhood
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Child Life Specialist
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher in last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework or a master's degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview conducted via telephone
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges