The online Master of Public Health prepares students to define, critically assess, and resolve public health problems by applying the theories, concepts, and principles of public service. Courses include topics such as epidemiology, social and behavioral sciences, and environmental health.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above is preferred.
- Public health- or health care-related experience is desirable, but not required
- A face-to-face orientation is required for both online and on-site students prior to matriculation into the program.
- There is also an annual capstone session for graduating students.
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges