The online MBA degree program is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in business theory and practice. Students may customize their educations to suit their personal interests and career goals by choosing from one of several concentrations. Available concentrations include:
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Process Improvement
- Supply Chain Management
All of the programs are designed to meet the needs of corporate America and ready students for success in the workplace. This is a flexible program that can be completed full-time or part-time, on-campus or on-line, and can also be combined into a duel degree program.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants
- Official transcripts
- An overall undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or greater
- For applicants who have earned a 2.25-2.49 cumulative undergraduate GPA or who have earned a GPA of 2.25-2.49 in the last 60 hours of their undergraduate program, a minimum GMAT score of 450 or the equivalent score of a GRE is required.
- For applicants whose native language is not English or the bachelor's degree was not completed in English, a language proficiency will be required
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges