Nova Southeastern University offers a Doctor of Education with a concentration in Organizational Leadership. The concentration is designed for professionals with a leadership role in an organization or for those individuals who wish to expand into areas of leadership. The specialized curriculum develops the necessary skills to meet the standards for current and future leadership challenges facing organizations.
The coursework is 100% online, however all doctoral students are required to participate in the Summer Institute week-long conference in Florida.
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited institution indicating a conferred master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education
- Professional letters of recommendation from two individuals
- A test score report from MAT or GRE (The test must have been taken within the past five years)
- Completed Personal Statement of Goals
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges