Nova Southeastern University offers a Doctor of Education with a concentration on Higher Education Leadership. The degree program is designed to expand on the already learned foundation from previous curriculums in addition to introducing students to the key essentials of working with adult learners.
The coursework is 100% online, however all doctoral students are required to participate in the Summer Institute week-long conference in Florida.
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited institution indicating a conferred master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education
- Professional letters of recommendation from two individuals
- A test score report from MAT or GRE (The test must have been taken within the past five years)
- Completed Personal Statement of Goals
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges