Nova Southeastern University offers a Doctor of Education with a concentration on Educational Leadership. The degree program is designed to expand on licensed educators abilities to perform in the roles and responsibilities of school administrators, education leaders, and classroom teachers. Earning an advanced degree with an administrative track will benefit teachers in prekindergarten through 12th grade public and nonpublic schools and school systems.
The coursework is 100% online, however all doctoral students are required to participate in the Summer Institute week-long conference in Florida.
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited institution indicating a conferred master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education
- Professional letters of recommendation from two individuals
- A test score report from MAT or GRE (The test must have been taken within the past five years)
- Completed Personal Statement of Goals
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) now administers both NCATE and TEAC accreditation. Current accreditation status under NCATE and TEAC for education programs will continue through the accreditation term, during which they will be CAEP Eligible.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges