The online bachelor’s in Psychology from Nova Southeastern University focuses on developing scientific literacy and strong analytical skills. The program combines classroom instruction with hands-on experiences including independent research and/or a practicum in clinical psychology.
The curriculum introduces students to Psychology as a scientific discipline and the theories and evidence that support current understanding of the field. Students can customize their coursework by focusing on different areas of psychology such as developmental, social, clinical, cognition, biopsychology, evolutionary, and health psychology.
Students will choose courses from the following areas:
- Learning, memory, and cognition
- Sensation, perception, and biological bases of behavior
- Human development
- Clinical, abnormal and personality
- Social influences on thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Methods and application
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges