Healthcare professionals can build on their existing knowledge while furthering their education and career possibilities with this online Bachelor of Health Science degree. Students will focus on healthcare in general, while enhancing their skills in leadership, professionalism, conflict resolution, and more.
Professionals from multiple fields can benefit from this online Health Science degree, including dental hygienists, ultrasound technicians, radiology technicians, respiratory therapists, and healthcare administrators. Continuing your education allows you to take advantage of advancement opportunities or exploring a new field. Professors are real-world experts who can offer advice and guidance as you determine your next steps after graduation.
Some of the topics covered in this program include:
- Improving healthcare through interprofessional collaboration
- Current issues in healthcare
- Introduction to epidemiology
- Health services management
- Health policy
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Nova Southeastern University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.6 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 credits from a regionally accredited institution, OR a diploma or certificate of completion and documented experience in a field related to health.
- Applicants must provide documented evidence demonstrating education, experience, volunteerism, certification, or licensure in the health care field within the past five years.