Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Notre Dame College is based on a core body of knowledge that includes both the science and art of the nursing discipline. The liberal arts approach to NDC's curriculum is fundamental to the development of well-rounded professionals and serves as an effective framework for the ability to solve complex problems and address the health needs of society. Graduates are prepared to take on positions as primary care nurse managers, nurse case managers, clinical nursing managers, and nursing directors in settings including:
- Public Health Institutions
- Community Organizations
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$320.00
Out of State Rate:$320.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary. Discounted online tuition is offered for eligible members of the United States Armed Forces.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 128 credits, including transfer and online curriculum credits.
- Complete online application for admission to Notre Dame College
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing – program must be accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Verification of an active RN license in the state of residence
- Completion of prerequisite and support courses with a grade of C or higher, must be completed prior to graduation from the RN to BSN program
- Official transcripts from all college-level coursework
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.