Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Notre Dame College
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Notre Dame College is based on a core body of knowledge that includes both the science and art of the nursing discipline. The liberal arts approach to NDC's curriculum is fundamental to the development of well-rounded professionals and serves as an effective framework for the ability to solve complex problems and address the health needs of society. Graduates are prepared to take on positions as primary care nurse managers, nurse case managers, clinical nursing managers, and nursing directors in settings including:
- Public Health Institutions
- Community Organizations
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 128 credits, including transfer and online curriculum credits.
- Complete online application for admission to Notre Dame College
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing – program must be accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Verification of an active RN license in the state of residence
- Completion of prerequisite and support courses with a grade of C or higher, must be completed prior to graduation from the RN to BSN program
- Official transcripts from all college-level coursework
Notre Dame College is located in South Euclid, Ohio and was established in 1922; it continues today as a Catholic, coeducational, liberal arts college. Notre Dame College was originally founded as a women’s college. However, it became coeducational in 2001. The Sisters of Notre Dame founded the college and today it offers career-oriented liberal arts programs that aim to help their students succeed in the “real world.” The mission of Notre Dame College is “to educate a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional and global responsibility.”
The college offers associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the following academic divisions:
- Arts & Humanities
- Business Administration
- Science & Mathematics
Notre Dame College offers a variety of programs at the associate’s, bachelor’s, and graduate levels in online and distance learning environments in order to fulfill the needs of both the traditional and nontraditional student.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.