Norwich University offers an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice degree. The program is designed for those with some existing experience, looking to gain extra insight on the theories and practices of criminal justice. The program provides opportunities for individuals to transition to leadership roles within their careers.
The final academic requirement for the criminal justice program is a week-long residency at the Norwich University campus in Vermont.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Admissions essay demonstrating graduate-level writing and critical thinking skills, or the GRE
- One letter of recommendation from a professional or academic contact
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education