The mission of the Master of Business Administration program is to contribute to Norwich University’s goals by providing high-quality outcomes for graduates in the areas of experiential learning, leadership, creativity, and critical thinking.
More Than How to Succeed in Business
Does the world really need more business school graduates? After the recent financial meltdown and failures of leadership, there are probably many people asking themselves whether Wall Street or Main Street would benefit from another MBA. Norwich believes that people of integrity with a strong moral foundation and personal ethics are needed in business today more than ever.
With the complexity of the financial markets, the interconnectedness of the global system and the speed with which modern enterprises adapt to technology, the knowledge and skills acquired in a graduate-level business program are critical. Couple that with the courage to lead and you’ve arrived at something in short supply: the qualities that typify the Norwich MBA.
- Have a working knowledge of the key concepts of strategic resource management, managerial finance, marketing management, operations management, and strategic management
- Understand and be able to apply the key concepts used in the primary functional areas of business management
- Acquire the critical and creative thinking skills to identify business problems and recommend implementable solutions that meet business objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process for solving business problems and making sound business decisions
- Be able to write and orally present ideas and proposals persuasively and effectively
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (PMI-GAC)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Norwich University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent, Essay/Writing Sample, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- The program ends in a residency at the Norwich University campus in Vermont.