Norwich University’s Master of Science in Leadership program helps current and rising leaders from a broad range of professional settings hone their personal leadership styles and develop the specialized knowledge and skills needed to go beyond managing and inspire positive change within their organizations.
You will integrate leadership theory, analysis, and practice into a multidisciplinary framework as well as have to opportunities for practical applications. Students examine key concepts such as organizational behavior, human capital management, strategic communication, leading change, and emotional intelligence through case studies and workplace-based projects.
Concentrations allow you to further tailor professional goals.
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Sector/Government/Military Leadership
- Human Resources Leadership
- Leading Change Management Consulting
The final academic requirement for the leadership program is a residency at the beautiful and historic Norwich University campus in Vermont.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Admissions essay demonstrating graduate-level writing and critical thinking skills, or the GRE
- One letter of recommendation from a professional or academic contact
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education