Master of Science in Leadership
Norwich University’s Master of Science in Leadership program helps current and rising leaders from a broad range of professional settings hone their personal leadership styles and develop the specialized knowledge and skills needed to go beyond managing and inspire positive change within their organizations.
You will integrate leadership theory, analysis, and practice into a multidisciplinary framework as well as have to opportunities for practical applications. Students examine key concepts such as organizational behavior, human capital management, strategic communication, leading change, and emotional intelligence through case studies and workplace-based projects.
Concentrations allow you to further tailor professional goals.
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Sector/Government/Military Leadership
- Human Resources Leadership
- Leading Change Management Consulting
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$704.00
Out of State Rate:$704.00
Additional Fees :$2,400.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $600
- Library Fee (per semester): $150
- Graduation (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,744.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,744.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- One week-long residency for final academic requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited U.S. institution, or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No GRE/GMAT required
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.