Norwich University’s Master of Science in Information Security & Assurance program allows information security professionals to integrate their technical competencies with business management skills. A comprehensive core curriculum and an individual case study project equip graduates with the skills to manage and lead an organization-wide information security program.
The online Master of Science in Information Security & Assurance program ends in a residency at the historic Norwich University campus in Vermont.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Admissions essay demonstrating graduate-level writing and critical thinking skills, or the GRE
- One letter of recommendation from a professional or academic contact
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education