Master of Business Administration
The online Master of Business Administration degree at Norwich University introduces students to a general business curriculum focused on theory and practice, in addition to specialized courses expanding on core business concepts in fields of study such as operations, finance, marketing and resource management. The specialized curriculum can be divided into three concentrations. Students can choose between project management, organizational leadership, or finance to best suit current and future career goals.
The MBA program culminates with a research project that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the chosen concentration and encompasses learned objectives. The final research project will develop a student’s critical thinking skills and strategies for identifying business solutions and achieving efficient business improvements. The final project can be in conjunction with one of the Universities many business partners to obtain internships or recommendations for other employment opportunities.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- One week-long residency for final academic requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited U.S. institution, or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No GRE/GMAT required
Norwich instills its nearly 200-year history of academic excellence into the online learning classroom; and continues to be at the forefront of change within the higher education community. Online programs extend this innovative legacy of Norwich preparing students for leadership roles for today’s most demanding careers.
With the opening of the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies and its online platform, Norwich University has extended this learning process to working adults and lifelong learners, offering bachelor's and master's degrees in fully online formats.
Norwich commits to:
- Relevant and respected online academic programs
- Flexibility: complete your coursework at times that suit your schedule
- Dynamic and interactive learning environment
- Opportunities to immediately apply your coursework in your workplace or community
- Exceptional student service
- Engaged faculty and a personalized experience
- A community of fellow lifelong learners
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.