If you want to put your Accounting skills to work in the field of law enforcement or government service, consider pursuing the Master of Accounting degree in Forensic Accounting. This online graduate program provides you with skills needed in issues involving fraud investigation, contract disputes, bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
With two program tracks, you can find the right coursework to prepare you to enter the accounting field or reinforce your existing knowledge and skills. Classes focus on the theoretical base, practical skills, and competencies necessary to address complex accounting issues. Graduates will be able to use their skills to help organizations of all types as well as individuals.
Some of the classes in this online Accounting degree include:
- Tax planning and research
- Contemporary auditing theory and practice
- Accounting information systems and control
- Ethics and professional responsibilities for accountants
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Norwich University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.7 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s)
- This program requires a week-long residency.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in accounting, or who have professional experience with accounting, are eligible for advanced standing status. The Advanced Standing Track includes a total of 30 credits, as opposed to the 42-credit Full Track.