Norwich’s online Bachelor of Science in Management Studies program helps prepare working adults in the public, private, and military sectors for mid- to high-level management positions. Designed for students who have at least 30 credit hours of prior college coursework or equivalent military training, the program builds on students’ work experience through relevant courses that emphasize general management theories and practices as well as leadership, communication, and technology skills.
The culminating experience for all BSMS students is the capstone course. In this course, students conceptualize and execute a major project that applies their holistic understanding of management principles and best practices in the context of their concentration area. Capstone projects can range from a research study of a leadership problem to a strategic plan for implementing a new work initiative.
The Norwich Advantage
- Earn credits for your experience toward your degree for prior education and career/military training.
- Through the flexible online platform, you can access program content and contribute to class discussions on your own schedule and at your own pace each week.
- With two concentrations to choose from, you can tailor your coursework based on your current or desired career track.
- Because the management studies program is geared toward working adults, you can use your professional experience as a foundation for what you’re learning in your courses.
- Norwich University is a recognized leader in online education. In 2016, U.S. News and World Report ranked Norwich’s online bachelor’s degree programs among the best online programs nationwide.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Norwich University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV
- An associate degree or minimum of 30 credits