Norwich instills its nearly 200-year history of academic excellence into the online learning classroom; and continues to be at the forefront of change within the higher education community. Online programs extend this innovative legacy of Norwich preparing students for leadership roles for today’s most demanding careers.
With the opening of the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies and its online platform, Norwich University has extended this learning process to working adults and lifelong learners, offering bachelor's and master's degrees in fully online formats.
Norwich commits to:
- Relevant and respected online academic programs
- Flexibility: complete your coursework at times that suit your schedule
- Dynamic and interactive learning environment
- Opportunities to immediately apply your coursework in your workplace or community
- Exceptional student service
- Engaged faculty and a personalized experience
- A community of fellow lifelong learners
Location: 158 Harmon Drive,Northfield, VT 05663-1035
Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
Sector & Type: Private, Not-for-profit
- Credit for Training
- Dedicated POC
- Member of SOC
- Recognized SVO
- Yellow Ribbon
Highest Offering: Masters
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.