The online Master of Science in Health and Human Performance with a concentration in Health Promotion program prepares students to become leaders in the field by mastering health issues such as behavior, risk, and exercise prescription. Courses will discuss the strategies of health promotion, health program evaluation, planning and organizing health programs, and more, expanding students’ skills, knowledge, and earning potential. Graduates are prepared to work in hospitals, clinics, schools, and for companies hiring professional health advisors.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2.5 quality point average on all undergraduate hours pursued
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE total scores for verbal and quantitative sections of at least 282
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges