Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Northwestern State University of Louisiana allows registered nurses with associate degrees or diplomas in nursing to obtain a baccalaureate degree. Students may complete theory and clinical degree requirements in their own communities, and online courses explore topics such as:
- Women's & Children's Health
- Nursing Informatics
- Psych/Mental Health
- Community Health Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$375.00
Out of State Rate:$375.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition: $375 per credit hour up to 12 hours, then $100 per credit hour thereafter
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 124 credits, including transfer and online curriculum credits.
- Nursing major requirements: 30 online credits plus 38 hours awarded for previous education and experience
- Admission to the university and submission of all official transcripts
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above
- Minimum grade of “C” in all required science, math and nursing courses
- Current unencumbered RN license to practice in the state in which clinical experiences will be completed
- Graduate of a nationally nursing accredited associate or diploma nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.