Certificate in Medical Insurance
Northwest Technical College
NTC offers the online Certificate in Medical Insurance. This program prepares learners in many of the procedures associated with billing for medical services. Learners receive training in medical billing processes including patient account management, and medical insurance claim processing. The program focuses on insurance procedures for the medical office.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Intro to Computers – Medical Applications
- Medical Language Applications
- Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Billing/Insurance
- Medical Terminology
- Inpatient Billing
Thorough understanding of medical terminology, human anatomy & physiology and human disease conditions is necessary for anyone working in this field.
- High school transcript or GED
- Official transcripts from any other colleges attended
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission