Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Northwest Nazarene University provides a course of study for registered nurses to enhance their critial thinking and communication skills while concurrently developing their leadership abilities. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Systems management
- Evidence-based practice/nursing research
- Nursing of diverse communities and populations
- History of nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$321.67
Out of State Rate:$321.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $315
- Student Fees (per semester): $40
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 124 credits, including transfer and 30 online curriculum credits.
- An Associate degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses or their equivalent: Human Anatomy and Physiology with Lab (8 credits); Microbiology with Lab (4 credits); Research; Writing (3 credits); Statistics (3 credits)
- Proof of a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Good standing with the licensing body for RN licensure
- Current employment as an RN highly recommended, but not required
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.