Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Northwest Nazarene University
The online RN to BSN degree program from Northwest Nazarene University provides a course of study for registered nurses to enhance their critial thinking and communication skills while concurrently developing their leadership abilities. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Systems management
- Evidence-based practice/nursing research
- Nursing of diverse communities and populations
- History of nursing
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 124 credits, including transfer and 30 online curriculum credits.
- An Associate degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses or their equivalent: Human Anatomy and Physiology with Lab (8 credits); Microbiology with Lab (4 credits); Research; Writing (3 credits); Statistics (3 credits)
- Proof of a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Good standing with the licensing body for RN licensure
- Current employment as an RN highly recommended, but not required
Northwest Nazarene University is a private not-for-profit, four-year university with Christian-based values. Located on a 90-acre campus in the city of Nampa, Idaho, Northwest Nazarene first opened its doors in 1913 to elementary school students, and within two years, added high school and college programs. NNU is one of eight Church of the Nazarene affiliated liberal arts colleges. Northwest Nazarene University’s mission is: “the transformation of the whole person. Centered in Jesus Christ, the NNU education instills habits of heart, soul, mind and strength to enable each student to become God’s creative and redemptive agent in the world.”
The university supports a full range of undergraduate and graduate programs in the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. NNU Online, maintained by the College of Adult and Graduate Studies gives students the options to earn online associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.