Northwest Nazarene University offers an online Master of Education in Educational Leadership with a specialization in Building Administrator. This program is designed for those who seek roles as administrators, assistant principals, or instructional leaders. The curriculum was developed with those careers in mind, offering skills on management and organization.
This program includes a 9-month internship.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in the baccalaureate program
- Certification/Licensure as a classroom teacher, school counselor, or school psychologist, based on a recommendation from a state-approved higher education preparation program
- Official transcript(s)
- Copy of teaching certificate
- One recommendation
- Evidence of writing competency through an essay or paper from previous coursework
- An Educational Leadership Evaluation Form from the candidate's current building administrator
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities